CPS Change of Curriculum

You may add/remove/change a concentration to your degree at no cost. All other changes will charge a $10.00 fee to your student account. If you are planning to change a degree, your degree will move into the current catalog year.

If you have transfer credit, it will be re-evaluated with each change you make. You can review the requested changes at my.indianatech.edu.

Please complete all information requested below. Required fields marked with an asterisk (*)

To add a minor, please send an email from your student email account including your student ID number, current major, and which minor you would like to add to registrar@Indianatech.edu.