Faculty of the Year Award
Each year at commencement, Indiana Tech honors one full time faculty member with the Faculty of the Year Award.
The Faculty of the Year Award recipient demonstrates excellence in teaching in the following ways:
- Knows the subject matter well and effectively teaches the material
- Has high expectations and helps the students to achieve them
- Is approachable and willing to help individual students
- Models the kind of behavior he or she desires in the students
- Provides opportunities for learning and growth to students
- Builds strong relationships with students and colleagues
A committee of students will select the winner from nominations submitted by students.
Thank you for your nominations. Nomination entries for this year’s Faculty of the Year Awards are now closed!