The Alumni Association awards an academic scholarship in the amount of 50% off full-time tuition (12 credits) each year to one junior or senior traditional undergraduate student in recognition of his or her outstanding academic achievement. Applications are reviewed by a committee comprised of members of the Alumni Board.
To qualify for the Alumni Scholarship, the student:
- Must be a junior or senior in full-time pursuit of a traditional day baccalaureate degree at the university in the fall semester of 2016.
- Must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0.
- Must have completed at least one full traditional undergraduate academic year at Indiana Tech prior to the 2016 spring semester.
- Must have no less than 24 credits remaining to completion of his or her degree at the conclusion of the 2016 spring semester.
- Must plan to attend the Alumni Association Annual Meeting during on at 10 a.m. Saturday, October 1, 2016 to personally thank the Alumni Association members and Board of Directors.
- Must return the application to the Office of Institutional Advancement no later than 4 p.m., Monday, March 21, 2016.